Allied Pediatrics of New York, PLLC
We're the first to admit that we are not like other pediatric practices...
AND THAT'S JUST THE WAY WE LIKE IT!
Allied Pediatrics is a large, unified pediatric group practice comprised of many of the highest quality and well-known pediatricians in the area. As a single entity, we are able to pool our resources to achieve economies of scale, exchange best practices, and provide levels of patient care that unaligned practices are unable to do on their own.
Consider the following:
Typical Pediatric Practice
- Standalone entity balancing medicine with management
- Small business with little or no access to specialty business services
- IT support, Human Resources, revenue cycle management, etc.
- No ability to benchmark clinical or business performance
- No ability to influence factors affecting you
- little or no contact or relationships with insurance payers
- Billing and collection issues have to be addressed by your staff
- Inadequate space for records
- Limited access to data and information
APNY Pediatric Practice
- 100+ pediatric partners working together; sharing clinical, billing/coding and office management best practices
- Arranging for coverage during unexpected absences
- Access to management services from the region's most comprehensive MSO
- More time to practice medicine
- Reduced costs for vaccines, medical supplies, and office expenditures
- Strong working partnership with insurers
- Dedicated contacts at insurers to resolve claim problems
- efficient billing and collections
- sophisticated revenue cycle analysis and reporting
- Maintain the ability to hire/terminate employment within the practice
- Maintain the ability to set office hours for doctors, and work hours for staff
- maintain the ability to make vaccine choices
The practice of medicine has become more and more challenging in the recent years. Increasing costs and declining revenues have hurt private practice physicians- especially pediatricians!!
Joined together as a unified practice, APNY has been able to partner with every major insurer in the area to decrease costs, increase efficiencies, and get back to practicing medicine.
If you would like to set up a meeting please contact one of the following:
Dr. Marc Lashley, Recruiting Chair of Allied Pediatrics
Dr. Gary Mirkin,
CEO of Allied Pediatrics
Ron Mullahey, Practice Administrator of APNY